5 Unique Ways to Wear a Blanket Scarf
If one accessory can be worn in several different ways, it’s definitely worth owning! In addition to helping you stay warm, blanket scarves are versatile and fun, and with the different looks you can achieve, they should be a staple in everyone’s closet.
Here are five ways to wear a blanket scarf so you can see just how versatile they really are:
- The shawl. If you’re not really in the mood to get creative and want something easy to throw over yourself, this is the style for you. It’s easy to do and perfect for those lazy days where you have to head out. Simply fold your scarf into a triangle and drape it over your shoulders and you’re ready for a fun day out!
- The throw over. This is another simple way of wearing your scarf but with one side thrown over your shoulder, more of your outfit will be visible so you can show off a few different looks. Simply gather your scarf so that it’s in the form of a long strip and drape it around your neck. Don’t try to perfect your toss of one end over the other shoulder because it’s meant to look cool and not as you tried too hard.
- The knot. This one is a little more complicated but ideal on days you want to be warm without covering your entire outfit. To achieve the perfect knot that is compact and chic, you’ll have to loop your scarf tightly around your neck, after which you must knot the ends together for a look that’s lovely and cozy.
- The buckle. This look will keep you warm and your outdoor outfit will be both stylish and sophisticated. This is great for anyone who doesn’t like the idea of a giant scarf over their clothes or jacket and feels overwhelmed by a blanket around their shoulders. The addition of a belt to hold the scarf in place will allow the scarf to be form-flattering and relative to your frame. If you want your silhouette to show, cinch your blanket scarf at the waist with your favourite belt and you’re ready!
- The wrap. This is for those who don’t want a jacket and a scarf because they can use their blanket scarf as a coat to keep warm without any additional layers. Your scarf can serve as a wrap and once you’ve draped it around your shoulders, you can tie the top corners together so that it stays in place.
For more fun fashion, visit Ziba Couture in Toronto for evening dresses and women’s fashion. If you want a fashion boutique that carries what you need, understands style and has all the items you’ll love, this is the store for you!
Leave a comment